We are currently seeking full-time management consultants, preferably from top-tier firms, to fill Senior Manager-level roles at our client's Seattle practice. Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be resourceful and take initiative. Successful candidates must have at least 7 years of management consulting experience and be capable of managing teams, projects, and client relationships. They will be expected to work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of business issues, create strategies for change, secure clients’ buy-in to strategic solutions, and work alongside clients to implement solutions. They will have experience in highly entrepreneurial and ambiguous work environments, demonstrating flexibility, resourcefulness, and initiative to drive performance results and growth.
Managers are responsible for leading activities such as data collection and analysis, stakeholder engagement, strategy formulation, communication planning and execution, and training design and development, in addition to client account growth and new client development. Consulting work will fall into the core service lines of Strategy & Performance, Talent and Change.
The firm, headquartered in Washington DC and with offices in Boston and Seattle, has been ranked by the Washington Post and the Washington Business Journal for consecutive years as a "Best Place to Work". They have an entrepreneurial culture where employees are offered and encouraged to take advantage of internal opportunities that contribute to their growth. They are a family-run company, and have inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of their dealings.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7 years of management consulting experience in change management, business strategy, organizational transformation, process improvement, and/or project management
- Management consulting experience for commercial clients, ideally in our client industries
- Experience growing existing client accounts, leading discussions with client executives and proposals for new projects, and breaking into new client organizations
- Prior experience leading project teams and managing scope, budget, schedule, and performance
- Experience from top-tier consulting firms highly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative
- Experience developing detailed work plans, specifically the ability to capture the collective activities of all stakeholder groups
- Highly proficient in tracking progress of project activity, relative to baselined milestones outlined in detailed work plans
- Demonstrated comfort and successful experience in leading meetings and facilitating workshops with senior-level and C-Suite client executives
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements