Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator / Site Reliability Engineer to help architect, automate, and maintain the global infrastructure that supports our customer-facing products. Join a rapidly growing company specializing in enterprise video delivery and end video applications. We are at the cutting edge of content delivery at large scale, serving many Global 2000 customers.
- 5+ years systems administration experience in a production SaaS, Cloud environment
- BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Experience writing and maintaining infrastructure automation, in a version-controlled environment (Git)
- Experience deploying to and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters (preferably AKS, GKE)
- Experience working with container-based CI/CD pipelines
- Experience deploying, instrumenting and administrating Java web applications
- Experience with complimentary solutions (Istio/Envoy, Prometheus/Grafana, etc)
Highly Desired Skills
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS experience in Azure Cloud.
- Administrating CentOS/RHEL in a large, automated HA deployment environment
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Apache/Nginx, Tomcat, DNS, NFS, and MySQL/Postgres in production, using HA best practices
- Experience working closely with a software engineering team
- Experience with monitoring technologies such as Nagios, writing service checks.
- Experience with compliance: SOC2, SOX, PCI, ISO27001
- Adaptability: Able to digest new technologies and apply them quickly and safely in a high-paced environment
- Detail Oriented: Develops plans and follows procedures accurately
- Project Management: Ability to manage projects from planning through completion. You can manage and complete multiple open tasks efficiently in an interrupt-driven environment
- Communication Skills: Able to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers on technical and non-technical issues. You share and document the processes and procedures you use to administer the environment.
- Must possess a customer support attitude, including skills such as being responsive to customer requirements.