Are you excited about partnering with corporate clients to enable them to unlock the full potential of a market-leading SaaS solution?
As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing, and Marketing Attribution solutions, our client drives growth for the business. They help many of the world’s fastest-growing enterprises automate, simplify and accelerate revenue.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you’ll ensure that our customers are continuously receiving and recognizing value from our products and services. The ultimate goal of the Customer Success team is to ensure that our customers achieve the outcomes they set out to achieve when they made the decision to partner with us. Your work will lead to increased value, retention, and customer satisfaction for our clients.
Responsibilities (what you’ll be doing):
Qualifications (What you’ll need to have):
- Build and nurture relationships with Key Executive Stakeholders
- Deliver on our mission of “Making Everyone an OpsStar,“ creating an experience that transcends the standard customer-vendor relationship
- Be a trusted advisor to end-users, ensuring clients derive maximum value from their investment
- Develop strategic plans to effectively and efficiently move existing clients to their desired outcomes (retention) and grow revenue (upsell), or prospect into new departments (cross-sell).
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Lead projects from implementation to business results, leveraging partners, internal and client resources to get things done
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates, and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
About you (we’d like you to have):
- 2-4 years of work experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management and/or revenue operations
- Experience managing Mid-market clients
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to develop strategies on assigned accounts that lead to the adoption of existing technology solutions and new capabilities as they launch
- Proven experience in quickly grasping and distinctly explaining technological and business concepts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Domain expertise and industry best practices in Sales or Marketing
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications
- Proven experience working in an evolving, high growth environment