Our client, a growing tech company in Seattle, helps people make high-impact images to promote their brand. Their photo editing and design tools are an easy-to-use alternative to complicated image editing software, and an efficient way to create stunning visuals for social media, digital marketing, and beyond.
We’ve got our eyes peeled for a Data Analyst who’s excited at the challenge of weaving huge gobs of raw data into strands of golden insight. Reporting to the FP&A Manager you’ll provide support for our new business models and strategies. As a member of the Data Analytics team, you'll help make sense of all the data we have at our disposal creating dashboards and telling stories with the patterns you uncover. In this role you’ll work with cross-functional teams to define and build internal systems to measure and predict business performance. The ideal candidate is strong in critical thinking, logic, organization, self-motivation and attention to detail. If you're the type who looks for meaning in even the most random statistics, we’d love to talk with you!
- Foster effective relationships with Finance, Marketing, Customer Advocacy, 3rd party providers
- Turn business questions into testable hypotheses and informative experiments (i.e., what does it take to convert a free user to paying?)
- Collect, organize, and use data to inform high-level decision making
- Triage problems with our campaigns and products by investigating user engagement and datasets
- Assist with report automation efforts, custom analyses requests, and analytics group report designs and content generation
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years experience in data analysis or similar role
- Strong SQL skills, experience with Python or R
- Experience with data visualization, Mode, or Tableau
- Comfortable managing a queue of active projects of varying size
- Experience in multivariate, A/B and optimization testing methods
- Knowledge of SaaS business metrics and Google Analytics
- Understanding of data warehouse modeling/design