Our client is the pioneer and leading provider of Intelligent Virtual Assistants helping organizations attract, acquire and grow customers at scale. Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and #6 on Fast Company’s most innovative AI companies list, they are headquartered in Foster City, California.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the sales of the organization. The ideal candidate will have remarkable sales, negotiating, critical thinking and teamwork skills. We are looking for someone who's an enthusiastic goal setter with a positive attitude.
- Qualify and allocate leads in North America.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and e-mail
- Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Develop and sustain knowledge of company’s offerings and associated technologies – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Attention to detail in working with internal software systems (CRM, SFA, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information to customer offerings and solutions
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet able to work in a team environment
- Solid understanding of social media tools including LinkedIn
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Posting Statement