Our client, a software-based voice and messaging provider, is looking for a Sales Manager to add to its team in Seattle WA. The core focus for the position is to lead a team of Inside Sales Account Executives in helping them to achieve the revenue goals for the organization. The candidate will also be responsible for working with the Business Development Associate to ensure the leads generated through our marketing campaigns are properly qualified and appointments are set. The candidate will also be responsible for training new Account Executives as they are brought on board. Finally, the candidate will be working with customers daily whether in a pre or post sale capacity.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, and mentoring subordinates to achieve quality sales performance.
- Forecast the financial impact that products and services have from an Inside Sales perspective.
- Promote employee development by establishing performance measures that encourage employees to excel.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with internal/external customers, team members and department contacts.
- Continuously identify improvements needed to enhance business relationships, increase revenue and exceed client expectations.
So, if you’ve been waiting for an opportunity with a multibillion-dollar company that will allow you to fuse insightful thinking with disciplined execution in order to achieve breakthrough performance, then what are you waiting for? Get your application in today and let’s get started on something BIG.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business. administration, marketing, communications, or a related field preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum 4 years’ sales and/or marketing experience required. Minimum 2 years lead or supervisory experience required.
- Minimum 6 years’ sales leadership experience preferred.
- Minimum years 4 working in a technical/telecommunications role
- Sold to a variety of customer types, including but not limited to, native cloud corporations, Fortune 1000s, and SMBs.
- A good understanding of voice and messaging solutions.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required. Travel as required 10-20%.