Our client's proprietary technology ensures that everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications.
- You have 6+ years hands-on experience and demonstrated strength with:
- Python software development.
- Building and maintaining robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using SQL, EMR, Python and Spark.
- Writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- Designing and maintaining columnar databases (e.g., Redshift, Snowflake)
- Distributed data processing (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
- ETL with batch (AWS Data Pipeline, Airflow) and streaming (Kinesis)
- Integration and design for Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Looker, QuickSight)
- Creating scalable data models for analytics.
- You have experience designing and refactoring large enterprise data warehouses and associated ETLs, with continuous improvement examples for automation and simplification across all aspects of the DW environment, inclusive of both engineering and business reporting.
- Experience owning features from design through delivery along with ongoing support.
- Proven success with communicating effectively across diverse disciplines (including product engineering, infrastructure, analytics, data science, finance, marketing, customer support, etc.) to collect requirements and describe data engineering strategy and decisions.
- Experience providing clear data engineering technical leadership, mentoring, and best practices for data management and quality within and across teams.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science