For over 30 years, our client has been helping Pacific Northwest-based employers administer their own health plans.
How YOU will make a Difference:
You’ll be part of the IT team and work closely with team members on a number of exciting projects and programs that will have a positive impact on HMA’s business.
What YOU will do:
- Support and administer Microsoft Azure technologies and services
- Implement best practices in Azure architecture, data transformation and warehousing to ensure optimal system performance and scalability
- Administer Azure environments, networking and security
- Author Azure data extraction and transformation solutions including ETL, CI/CD pipelines
- Coach and cross train development team members in Azure technologies
Knowledge, Experience, and Key Attributes needed for Success:
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Information Systems (IS), Computer Science or related field) required
- 2+ years of experience with a range of Azure-based data & analytics platforms like Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure MONGO DB
- Azure Dev Ops experience creating/managing release pipeline and deployment processes
- Node JS, Azure CLI experience necessary
- Highly versed in administration of Azure services including infrastructure management (utilization of ARM templates and HELM to manage resources), Networking, Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of data models, ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes
- Ability to assist team members with functional and data requirements to create and enhance data models and pipelines
- Hands-on experience building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience building highly compliant systems
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM Methodology
Additional Skills for Success:
- Microservices Architecture
- Rest API
- SQL programming including data transformation and query optimization
- Expertise in database concepts, including normalization, indexing, physical and logical modelling, creation of SQL queries and performance tuning.