A growing health care technology company
is looking for a proven Solutions Architect who can quickly guide, establish and implement an interconnected portfolio of healthcare products. As a member of the Software Engineering team you will help define the strategy, architecture and guide technical execution. This role designs and delivers innovative architectural solutions, establishing and maintaining standards and solutions that provide measurable improvement towards our platform and products. This role requires a strong team player who has strong cloud/SaaS application development and delivery experience and can provide leadership and vision through development of new technologies, patterns and work processes. You will be expected to provide expertise in architecture, design, development, rapid prototyping, best practices and methodologies. You will engage in and facilitate conceptual design sessions - discussing proposed technology solutions insuring they scale, are supportable and meet business objectives and strategy. Working with senior leadership, you will articulate opportunities, costs and risks associated with decisions made around the platform architecture and implementation. This is a technical expert position that guides backend developers and other multi-disciplined team members on advanced issues and leads by first implementing new technologies and processes.
In This Position You Will Have The Following Responsibilities
· Develop, conduct and maintain architecture, strategy, models, road maps and policies, content management, cloud and mobile application practice, including application development languages and frameworks and hybrid or cross-over technologies, products, patterns to share or integrate development between web, mobile and our related platforms.
· Create reference implementations and reusable components/frameworks.
· Research and develop application patterns based on industry conventions, best practices and the needs of the business.
· Work with Product and Program Management, and Engineering to communicate and enforce adoption of strategies, patterns and standards.
· Lead technical teams to design and implement highly reliable, scalable, extensible and maintainable content management products and platforms.
· Collaborate, lead and review the team's (design, front and backend) work across all phases (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test).
· Work closely with product management and development teams to define the next generation of product offerings.
· Take responsibility for various initiatives, including effort/work estimation, planning, partner management and group management.
· Work, build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple functional teams across the organization. Provide education, support and leadership to existing developers in architecting and developing content management applications and solutions. Facilitate the communication and interaction amongst leadership, team members and other parties to achieve business and technology goals.
· Identify services, tools and processes that will improve performance, enhance support and increase capabilities. Be a solution innovator for greater business efficiency and effectiveness while keeping within the context of the broader King County technology architecture. Research and procure technology tools. Engage vendor services as necessary including research, selection, contract negotiation, and oversight. Participate in various enterprise initiatives as well as technology governance.
· Provide architecture quality assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing efforts and engagements.
· Participate in Architecture Review Board and project design and code reviews.
· Participate in the collection and reporting of metrics to assist in the continuous evolution of our technology capabilities.
Required qualifications for this position include
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience, and 5 years of increasingly responsible architecture experience.
· 5 years of proven professional experience building and architecting production SaaS products.
· 8 years experience and the Microsoft development stack using several of the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, Microsoft ASP.NET
MVC, Microsoft ASP.NET
Preferred Qualifications For This Position Include
· Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience, and 5 years of increasingly responsible cloud, mobile development and architecture experience or equivalent.
· 3 years of proven experience with DevOps principles and practices.
· 3 years of proven experience as a technical lead delivering development focused Sitecore solutions within defined timeframes.