We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team in downtown Seattle. This role will serve within the product and engineering organization and have broad contact across internal and external teams. This position will work collaboratively with leadership, product and revenue cycle teams as well as customer and partner technology groups.
As the Senior Product Manager you will guide a team to execute on strategic business goals throughout a product’s lifecycle. You will be responsible for defining key objectives for business success, strategies to accomplish them, and metrics to measure them, which will help guide the business to a shared vision for the product. A successful candidate will be comfortable with guiding product vision, leading data analysis, forecasting, feature and requirements spec writing, A&B and multivariate testing, competitive analysis, and collaborating with a cross-functional team to define and achieve aggressive targets.
In This Position You Will Have The Following Responsibilities
- Use knowledge of strategic direction and technical environment to contribute innovative ideas, and to help select and prioritize applications to be created and implemented.
- Manage the product life cycle from strategy to tactical execution.
- Conduct complex market and competitive research.
- Lead build vs. buy vs. partner decisions as they relate to the product.
- Ensure adherence to clinical guidelines/standardization to best practice.
- Collaborate with Marketing on positioning and value propositions.
- Develop cost-benefit-analysis, product-level budgets and funding requests.
- Develop product forecasts, builds financial/business models and track ROI for product line.
- Collaborate with finance and contracting to develop a product pricing strategy, model and guidelines.
- Ensure organizational readiness, including training and support materials, when introducing new or enhanced products.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience or equivalent education/experience.
- 7 years of closely related product management, project management, program management, product marketing or product development experience.
Preferred Qualifications For This Position Include
- Experience working on digital consumer mobile products highly desired.
- Relevant work experience in internet &/or healthcare technology related projects.
- Masters Degree in Business, Marketing, Design or Health Administration.