Our client's engineering team is building solutions to dramatically change the way people purchase their daily goods. We provide the modern-day solution to meet customer’s immediate everyday needs with products ranging from snacks and ice cream to household goods and beer, at the click of a button. We are seeking a Senior Front-End Developer who is excited about creating innovative solutions to make life effortless for our customers!
The kind of people we are looking for want to create an end to end shopping experience that will delight our customers, devise warehouse management systems that enable us to always fulfill our customers’ needs, or design mobile and web applications that are joyful to use. Our ideal candidate will take the lead in the technology used in our web and mobile consumer applications.
As a front-end developer you will take pride in both layout and architectural design, and be keen to use the latest technology and push the team into new areas of innovation. You will be widely versed in web technologies, and eager to engage in the debate on the right technologies to bring to bear in moving the product forward. This role will mentor teammates and drive the technical architecture and design within a business domain.
● Lead front-end development efforts targeting our web and mobile (React Native based) applications ● Lead cross functional projects across multiple teams impacting the success of the larger organization
● Support our supportive and inclusive culture while driving excellence in execution
● Implement and Monitor analytics to ensure the health of the system
● Participate in cross-functional projects in an agile environment
● Build, deploy, and maintain your own code
● Support standard development practices across your team, including idiomatic syntax, design patterns, and Test driven development
● Implement and Monitor analytics to ensure the correctness of the business process
● 5 Years engineering experience with a proven track record as an engineer building scalable publicly facing web sites preferably in start-up environments or early stage companies
● An in-depth and hands on knowledge of React, Node.JS, React Native, View.JS or Angular
● An in-depth and hands on knowledge of data structures, algorithms and modern web and/or cloud technologies
● AB testing frameworks and methodologies
● Demonstrated success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related field) Preferred Qualifications
● Experience with React Native.
● Experience with a variety of web services (ex: REST and HTTP cache-semantics)
● Experience with SPA technology in a production setting (ex: React, Graph-QL)