Our client is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join us and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
We are establishing a team of talented, thoughtful engineers to automate the logistics industry. Our goal is to develop amazing software to make trucking efficient while growing ourselves and our coworkers sustainably. You should pride yourself on developing products at light speed, while simultaneously being intentional in your approach towards the process, communication, and building systems.
- Build delightful and innovative features that make it easier for our customers to run their businesses. Our customers include small trucking companies all the way to large, well known brands who need to ship their products.
- Invent best-in-industry tools while working side-by-side with our operations and business teams.
- Write scalable software that helps us efficiently handle the large amount of shipment volume on our platform. For example, we process millions of dollars of payments.
- Use machine learning to improve our margins or brokerage efficiency. Some of the problems we solve include automating our operations processes, forecasting prices, matching shipments, and personalizing the product experience for our individual customers.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of industry experience building production software
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of technical leadership and driving technical strategy across engineering teams and organizations
- Strong sense of ownership
- Growth mindset and is able to rapidly learn new technologies and concepts to meet the needs of our customers
- General knowledge of both frontend and backend technologies with a good understanding of multi-service architectures
- Ability to help cultivate flexible, diverse and empathetic engineering teams
- Proven track record contributing to recruiting, team building and mentorship of talent across your organization