The Business Intelligence Engineer role will be responsible for creating the proper data modeling necessary to facilitate reporting, analytics, and predictive modeling for key stakeholders supporting the operations e-commerce fulfillment centers. If you enjoy working at the intersection of data science and data engineering and achieving highly impactful outcomes through cross-functional collaboration, this role is for you.
What you bring:
- Understand data needs by interfacing with fellow data scientists and business partners.
- Architect, build, and launch efficient & reliable new data models and pipelines in partnership with Data Engineering
- Build out comprehensive metrics and dimensions to measure operational health and enable analysis and predictive modeling.
- Design and develop dashboards to enable self-serve data consumption
- Become a data expert in your business domain, develop a deep understanding of how your data interacts with the rest of the business, and own data quality
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence or related field.
- Demonstrated leadership in data warehousing concepts.
- Experience in schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Strong skills in SQL and experience with ETL frameworks.
- Proficient with Python or other relevant scripting language.
- Ability to perform basic statistical analysis to inform business decision