About the Company:
Our Client is a mobility solutions provider. Their solution integrates evidence-based best practices in high-risk Hospital Acquired Pressure Injury (HAPI), patient falls and Safe Patient Handling and Mobility (SPHM) activities. They work alongside each facility to create a customized solution that meets the needs of clinician and patient populations. Their Mobility Technicians are able to capture leading, lagging and real-time indicators through the Atlas Mobility Cloud Software as well as our hardware technology in development to guide and supply evidence to hospital leadership for decisions that impact complications due to immobility. In order to further our impact in the healthcare industry the company has also begun the journey in the medical device space. Their product will help the caregivers with the monitoring and tracking of industry-recommended patient turns and positions to assist with preventing hospital acquired pressure injuries. They are already changing the lives of healthcare professionals and their patients, but feel they can do so much more. To do this, they need professionals like you who can help advance their systems to the next level. They will stretch your skills and elevate your ability to grow personally and professionally.
About the Role:
This position will drive the product life cycle with quality and regulatory compliance needs across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Drive creation of a multi-year strategic product/platform/portfolio roadmap with focus on customer adoption and revenue growth, drive alignment on strategy across all stakeholders within the organization.
● Prioritize key unmet needs and opportunities by developing formal KOL Advisory Boards and informal customer, organizational and field relationships.
● Identify and predict strategic developments and market direction by developing a deep proficiency in clinical, customer and consumer space, as relevant to the visualization platforms portfolio.
● Drive external and customer partnerships as appropriate.
● Partner closely with technical and regulatory leaders in ensuring that product requirements, usability and other key components of the regulated Design History File (DHF) are appropriately captured and updated per Atlas’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Represent this expertise to relevant regulatory bodies during any product audits.
● Drive development of product positioning, impactful messaging that resonates with both customers and sales teams, field assets to enable conversions, conference presence and planning to maximize exposure, Public Relations and Investor Relations initiatives.
● Guide all stages of the Software and hardware development lifecycle by serving as the Product/Portfolio Leader; drive successful trade-offs affecting cost, time to market, user functionality and adoption. Be recognized in the organization as the Subject Matter Expert in their solution space.
● Build effective relationships with contract manufacturers to meet delivery and budgetary goals
Skills and Qualifications:
● 5+ years in a Product Management or Product Marketing role
● 10+ years of experience and progression in the medtech, or medical device field
● Demonstrated experience in conceiving, developing and launching regulated digital and/or connected products on a global scale
● Self-starter with a strong drive that can work independently and apply sound judgment to accomplish short and long-range projects, anticipate likely needs, and recommend actions with minimal direction
● Ability to influence decision-making and action across the organization (R&D, Program Management, Operations, Clinical, Education, Supplier Management)
● Knowledge in GCP & FDA regulations and guidelines for medical devices
● Experience in supply chain and supplier management within medical device
● Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers/staff
● Ability to work under pressure and be flexible on the schedule
● Ability to travel to designated locations as needed
● Ability to sit at a work station operating a device for at least 8 hours per day and lift up to 20 lbs
Client provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.
Our Client is a fast-growing start-up in the healthcare space. Our mission is to enhance patient safety while preventing employee injury. Join the team!