You’ll be responsible for contributing to the overall strategy of all digital technology including website and guest mobile app. They would have oversight of all aspects of the digital technology project intake, execution, delivery, and transition to operational support, working closely with the brand’s software development team. The Manager with also work closely with business stakeholders to determine application project viability and business benefit, including scope definition, for digital technology projects.
- Consult and collaborate with stakeholders and other product owners to gather requirements, resolve dependencies, coordinate, and deliver cross-functional initiatives
- Serve as a product and user expert for various guest experience products and applications including websites and guest app
- Collaborate with the design team to create the most intuitive and engaging user experiences. Participates in design reviews and provides suggestions to improve usability, adoption, and customer value for guest experience applications
- Own feature prioritization, interact with project stakeholders and technical teams to define and deliver features
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Evaluate post-launch customer adoption of new products, including customer feedback, and product performance issues. Support delivery of product releases by communicating new features, fixes, and enhancements to business stakeholders and onboard crew.
- Effectively communicate and manage changes and expectations to project scope and schedule; Remain flexible to changing priorities
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Experience in internal business-facing digital product management or equivalent role.
- Experience with designing and launching customer-facing products or services in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate qualitative and quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Demonstrated ability to understand technology concepts and implications, manage trade-offs and evaluate new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of differing size and complexity
- Strong analytical skills (ability to actively listen and proactively question)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to present compelling arguments and influence teams to action, clear verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrixed organization where relationships are key
What To Expect
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Training & Professional Development
Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
Rewards & Incentives
Base Salary Range: $105,200.00 to $142,000.00. The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.